Log in

Caribou PT in N. Idaho in need of PTs and PTAs

24-Mar-2022 11:49 AM | Anonymous member (Administrator)

Caribou Physical Therapy, PC  in North Idaho is looking for committed Physical Therapists and Physical Therapist Assistants with excellent work ethic and dedication to a patient’s success. Positions are for full time, compassionate and driven licensed Physical Therapists and Assistants to provide exceptional patient care experiences. New graduate PT’s and PTA’s are welcome to apply!  Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients without having to worry about productivity numbers.   

Seize the opportunity to join our respected physical therapy team! At Caribou Physical Therapy we are committed to providing a rewarding, fun atmosphere for our work family. Caribou Physical Therapy, PC established in 1997 has an excellent reputation in the community. We continue to be a growing practice, currently with 2 orthopedic outpatient locations (Ponderay and Hope, ID) and expanding third clinic in downtown Sandpoint which will include wellness/exercise classes.

Experience the Difference:

  • Patient-centric. Quality physical therapy to patient care with 1:1 ratio and ample time for treatments and evaluations
  • 75% young to older adult orthopedic pre and post-surgery clients with the other 25% mix of adult neuro and school age children’s injuries/surgeries
  • Live and play in Sandpoint, Idaho nationally recognized for its beauty and outdoor pursuits
  • Lake Pend Oreille and Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort literally in your back yard. Selkirk Mountain range extending up to Canada and Cabinet Mountain Wilderness in MT surround this remarkable playground with Glacier National Park, MT a drive away
  • Ability to grow your own niche and focus interests are supported
  • Therapist owned with no corporate overhead
  • Excellence driven; Caribou Physical Therapy is highly respected in the county for quality of care
  • Expanding third clinic in downtown Sandpoint which will include wellness/exercise classes
  • Preferred clinic referral from many outstanding orthopedic surgeons from North Idaho to Spokane, WA
  • Partnership Opportunity exists for experienced and driven PT

The ideal candidate

  • Identify and meet patients’ goals and needs
  • Develop care plans using a variety of treatment techniques and clear documentation
  • Create fitness- and wellness-oriented programs tailored to patients’ specific needs
  • Provide quality, personalized and evidence-based care and proven interventions
  • Motivate patients during treatment to help them function optimally
  • Consult and practice with other health professionals
  • Interest in being a part of the community in which you live
  • Team oriented therapist conscience of the continued success of clinic’s highly respected reputation
  • Drive to continually learn and grow
  • Professional behavior
  • Excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
  • Graduate degree or greater in physical therapy  who qualifies for Idaho State License

Benefits: Competitive salary, 401K with match and profit share, PTO, holidays, continuing education reimbursement, health and dental care, Mon thru Fri work week, flexible work environment


Send Resume and cover let at Email Contact: paula@caribouphysicaltherapy.com








Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software