APTA Montana has an exciting opportunity for interested physical therapist and physical therapist assistant students. Student members are encouraged to apply for one of two student scholarships for the APTA Leadership Congress Student Development session from August 14-15, 2022, in Washington DC. This new event brings together APTA leadership groups for several days of meetings to advance the Association. The House of Delegates will occur at this event, as well as the annual APTA Honors & Awards Ceremony and Maley Lecture.
APTA Montana will cover travel and per diem expenses for two students who:
- Are interested in getting more active in the APTA Montana.
- Have completed the equivalent of the first year of physical therapy education by August 2022.
To apply, interested students must be a member of the APTA Montana and complete this application
Awardees will be expected to:
- Attend the APTA Leadership Congress Student Development Sessions on August 14-15, 2022, in Washington, DC.
- Write a summary of your experience for the APTA Montana “Under the Big Sky” newsletter.
- Remain a student of the APTA Montana for at least 1 year
- Develop a project of your choice to give back to the MT (S)PT/(S)PTA population, see application for more details.
The application deadline is June 10, 2022. APTA Montana will cover travel, per reimbursement policy, and you may be asked to share a room with Montana representatives to the House of Delegates. Please submit your application and direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org