Full time and Part time positions available in Missoula! AlpinePTmissoula.com
Come join the team at Alpine Physical Therapy in Missoula Montana! For over 18 years this PT-owned company delivers compassionate care, leads innovation in our community, and inspires through education. We are looking for full-time and part-time physical therapists to treat sport orthopedics in a state-of-the-art fitness facility in the beautiful Garden City.
At Alpine Physical Therapy, we believe PT can “Change life through movement!” for each patient. We are a team who enjoys serving and supporting our community through educational outreach, variety of sports teams, races, and events throughout the year. Our team plays on the field, in the mountains, and down the rivers when we are not in the clinic!
- Passionate about being part of a team that constantly strives to deliver a level of caring to every patient that is beyond compare?
- Committed to both the art and science of being a physical therapist helping patients achieve their health and performance goals?
- Dedicated to being the quarterback of care for your patients?
- Devoted to learning and professional growth?
- Supportive of advocacy in promoting the Physical Therapy profession?
- Community minded and enjoy being a part of something bigger?
- Want to be surrounded and encouraged by a great clinical team who mentors and learns together every day?
- Love the idea of supporting the active mountain and river community you live and work in?
- Want to be an leader in your field?
- Seek to treat in an environment of 55 minute visits, one on one care, with professional autonomy?
If this sounds like you, we would love to talk with you!
Now – the details:
- Your benefits at Alpine PT include:
- Salaried positions with flexible schedules
- Group health coverage
- Paid time off
- Paid sick time
- Paid con ed time
- Annual continuing education stipend for your choice of courses
- 401(k) retirement savings program with company matching
- Quarterly and monthly in-house clinical education times with the entire Alpine team
- Mentorship program
- Peak Health and Wellness monthly gym membership
- Entries into the local running and sporting events we sponsor.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Subject: PT job opening
Licensed Physical Therapist.
Perform essential job duties of a licensed Physical Therapist.
Strong orthopedic experience preferred.
Specialties/Interest Orthopedic, Pelvic Health, Vestibular Rehabilitation, or Lymphedema.
Must be driven to have fun at work, be community centered and provide compassionate care.