Mineral Community Hospital Job Opportunity
Full-Time/Part-Time Physical Therapist
Are you looking for a change of scenery and outdoor activities galore? Are you tired of the fast paced, high-volume hospitals and clinics that push productivity demands more than quality patient time? Mineral Community is looking for a full-time physical therapist to work both inpatient and outpatient. We are a 25-bed critical access hospital with outpatient attached in a recently updated facility in beautiful western Montana. Schedules are flexible to help create a good work life balance. Staff are friendly and welcoming with great access to your providers, as well as hospital and administrative staff. You will be working alongside one PT and one PTA with a patient population ranging from high school athletes, post op care, chronic pain, and geriatrics.
- Montana Physical Therapy Licensure (current).
- Prefer one year of related experience, however new graduates are welcome to apply!
Full-Time Benefits (Inquire for Part-Time):
- Competitive salary ranging from $43-$45/Hour DOE.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Matching 401k up to 3%.
- Relocation/Sign-on Bonus – Other bonuses offered equate to a total of $3000 annually.
- PTO – averaging 4.5 weeks off/year including holidays.
- $1500 towards continuing education/year.
- 60 min evaluations with flexibility in scheduling follow-up visits. You are the one who knows what your patient needs!
- One-on-one patient care with no double booking.
- Flexible work week – Offering 5/8 or 4/10 schedules.
- No productivity quotas.
- Private treatment rooms and updated open gym.
- Paid documentation.
- Approximately one hour from Missoula!
Come be a part of our excellent team and close-knit community. If you are interested, please call Kaleb Ververis at 406-882-4841 or email email@example.com. Look for information and fill out an application at www.mineralcommunityhospital.org.