Livingston HealthCare is located in Livingston, Montana. Just 50 miles north of Yellowstone National Park, Livingston is nestled between four mountain ranges and offers exceptional outdoor recreation opportunities. In addition to its blue-ribbon trout fisheries, you can enjoy rafting, kayaking, canoeing, hiking, camping, hunting, skiing and much more. A community of almost 10,000, Livingston hosts a prolific artist colony, two live community theatres with shows year-round, and western eclectic shopping in locally owned shops and boutiques.
**Outpatient Physical Therapist**
Livingston Healthcare Physical Therapists provide evidence-based physical therapy services to patients of all ages in various settings including outpatient, in-patient, subacute (swing bed), home health, and clinic-based pediatrics. Each physical therapist provides care in at least one primary setting but may be cross trained in other settings to help with PT coverage as deemed necessary. Additional services provided by the PTs may include but are not limited to VO2 max testing, pediatric screenings, and athletic wellness screenings.
Monday – Friday (Occasional Weekends)
$37.97/hr + DOE
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Graduate of an APTA credentialed Physical Therapy Training Program.
- Licensed or eligible for license in the state of Montana.
- In good standing with current state licensing board.
- Driver’s license in good standing in State of Montana
- New graduates encouraged to apply as training and development is provided
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Positive attitude and flexibility during routine workday.
- Team player and cooperative with other personnel.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
Full benefits package and 401k matching!
APPLY ONLINE: livingstonhealthcare.org/careers
Email any questions to Maddie Gwaltney – email@example.com