Vestibular Rehabilitation: Practical Management of Vestibular Disorders
Presented by Jeff Walter Studer, PT, DPT, NCS
7 Contact Hours, MT category A
Full Course information can be found by scrolling down below.
If you are registering a member, and you find the selection does not give you member pricing, please log in with the email we have on file for you. This will recognize you as a member. If that doesn't work, feel free to call or email and we will find the problem and fix.
Provisions include coffee/tea in the morning and lunch at the business meeting. Snacks are not served at breaks.
Accommodations and Meeting Sites:
Meeting Site: Courtyard by Marriott, Bozeman OR a PT CLINIC - we will send you updates after you register for the course
Committees and Board Meeting
May 17, 2024:
- 6:00 - 8:00pm Board Meeting, Site TBA
May 18, 2024:
- time TBA - Legislative Committee Meeting. Refer to Committee Notes for updates.
Business meeting and elections will be held at noon on Saturday, May 18 2024 at the CE site. Lunch is included for those registered for the course. Please RSVP if you are not registered (you may register online for this without paying). Please send agenda items to the office or President Emily Herndon by April 30, 2024. Final agenda will be posted in the members only section at www.aptamt.com by May 8, 2024.
APTA MT reserves the right to refuse/cancel an event registration. If ATPA MT refuses a registration, registrants will be offered a full refund.
Registration Cancellation by Participant:
Cancellations will be accepted in writing via email or mail. A $25.00 administration fee will be withheld when cancellation occurs up to ten days prior to the start of the event; 50% refund if cancelled 2-10 days prior; 25% refund if cancelled 0-1 day prior.
10% Discount for 3 or more APTA Member PTs/PTAs from one clinic. Fees for all persons must be made with one payment. No exceptions. Credit will not be provided at a later date. Combining discounts (ie Lifetime AND Group) is not applicable. If you need to take advantage of this, call us for a group code to pay online, or mail in your check with participant names.
Students may take this course at a rate discounted by 50% of the member and non-member rate, if there is space available prior to the start of the course. This course is a laboratory class with limited space, and therefore we must limit the spaces available at the student rate. If you are a student and would like to attend if we do have extra room for this course, please register for the student waitlist. APTA MT will notify you one week prior to start of the course to offer you a space in the course, if available.
Lifetime members may take any non-limited seating, APTA MT sponsored CE at 50% discount. Combining discounts (ie Lifetime AND Group) is not applicable. If you need to take advantage of this, call us for a group code to pay online, or mail in your check with participant names.
7:15 - 8:00am Professional Issues Forum (APTA MT)
8:00am - 12noon Course(s) with break, see details below
12:30noon - 2:30pm APTA MT Business meeting and luncheon
2:30pm - 5:30pm Course(s) with break, see details below
6:00pm - Private reception canceled. Emily and others will gather at Finn if you would like to visit with her there. No host.
7:30am - 12noon course with break, see details below
12noon - 12:30pm Lunch on your own
12:30pm - 3:15 pm course with break, see details below
About the course:
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
About the Speaker
Jeff Walter PT, DPT, NCS
- Director of the Otolaryngology Vestibular and Balance Center at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, PA
- Assistant Professor of Physical Therapy in the Neuroscience Institute at Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
- Associate faculty member at Misericordia University, Department of Physical Therapy.
- Graduate of the University of Wisconsin, Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy
- Attained competency certification in “Vestibular Rehabilitation” and “Vestibular Function Test Interpretation”
- Graduate of the University of Scranton, Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- Lectured at professional conferences, universities and continuing education courses for audiologists, physicians and therapists involved in managing patients with dizziness and imbalance since 1999.
- Contributor to www.vestibular.today designed to provide information to assist clinicians in the management of dizziness and imbalance.
- Clinical research interest in Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo, Superior Canal Dehiscence and Vestibular Schwannoma